Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

In what way can primary fertility be treated ?

am 29 years old female with primary infertility mI no issues. My FSH level is 15 and prolactin is 40. arried for 8 years, but no children. My husband has Menses are regular, but unable to conceive through allopathic treatments like IUI, IVF etc. Is there a cure for my problem through ayurveda . Please suggest
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic
its good option to go for alternative mode of treatments like ayurveda and homoeopathy as it is free from side effects.
you can consult homeopath near by.
goood luck
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor