Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

In what way can my problem be solved ?

Hi i am rishwa..30, in bangalore from the age of 12, i am feeling as female..and i have the habit of gay sex.. now also i wish to consultant doctor .. but being an employee of a private company and earning 6.000 per month.. is it able to contact? i am a tamilian.. so i prefer tamil known doctors.. please help
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
It doesn't matter what you do or where you work to consult a doctor...
If you want to consult a doctor you should go ahead and consult..
Hope this helps..
take care..
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
You can a list of good doctors in bangalore from internet easily. Basically you need a behavioural therapy from a psychotherapist or a psychiatrist. Main thing is you will have to adhere to their sessions for at least six months before you see any benefit.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor