Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

In what way can I have intercourse with my wife as Iam diabetic and on insulin ?

I`m a just married person.I cant do intercourse with my wife.I`m a diabetic patient.Taking Insulin since 9 months(Novo Mix-Flex pen).What should the way thus I can save my new family and keep me safe from the insulting situation?I`m living in Bangladesh. Diabetic in my health being traced on 2001.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Erectile dysfunction in males may happen due to many factors and most of the time it is due to phycological factors, also there are mind-body factors, and even female factor is also plays main role. But in male factor sexual dysfunction some times related with aging process also.

In few individuals it is associated with premature ejaculation which is also a problem.

If there is a psychological issues like anxiety, stress, then it should be ruled out. If there is no proper coordination with body-mind, then it leads to erectile dysfunction. Other reason is smoking or smoking in excess also leads to the same complaint.

Few individuals believe in myths and judge themselves.

Though the management is not a quick process, it can be recovered gradually with the help of alternative therapies and external and internal medications.

One should follow strict diet and avoid unsuitable foods and try to balance the nutrition. Proper sleep is indicated. Yoga and meditation is very helpful for this condition. There are many herbal preparations which are very helpful for curing erectile dysfunction.

for any doubts, please feel free to contact us.
Visit Or click on the link below for free consultation.. ... nsultation

Good Luck
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
don't worry controlled diabetics can lead normal life
your problem may be psychosomatic
if you have erections there is nothing to worry sexual stimulation and erections indicate normal process
failure to penetrate is other problem
see your doctor and get counselling along with your wife
your wife has great role to play in this matter
with her active help the problem will be over
get a medical check up to see that you are physically normal
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor