Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

In the backside of penis there is a lot of pimple like thing. Whom should I consult ?

Dear Doctor , Am 27 year old male.In the backside of my penis there is a lot of pimple like thing.Its not paining but i would like to know what it is.Should i consult a doctor directly doctor? If am consulting a doctor,can you please suggest a good doctor s name from Thrissur?Its a District at Kerala State,India.Please advise doctor. Thank YOu can u please suggest some doctors name?
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
it may be normal papular lesion or wart or other viral infection.
u need to consult dermatologist
dont pick or popped it.
keep it clean and dry.
avoid unprotected sex.
i dont know dr name ,but district level hospital have skin doctor
Answered: Fri, 20 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor