In severe asthama, wysolone is very useful.

In severe asthama, wysolone is very useful. i take it for 2-3 days and stop it. it gives me good results. thats why i always have wysolone tablets with me. whenver i get i have it. its very good.
Sun, 6 Dec 2009
's  Response

dear friend, instead take inhalor steroids in micro gram quantities regularly, you shall live better, with quality life and with near normal lung function. frequent oral steroids bursts is dangerous. consult your pulmonologist before you prescribe medicines for your self is all i can say. improperly treated asthma can become a COPD in future.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

I have heard that there is something called short course of steroids for three to five days for severe asthma. It should be good. But continous use will definitely cayse side effects. so take care..

maria's  Response
Steroids are very good in treating asthma. They are excellent in treating asthma. But it should not be used frequently.
madhunisha's  Response
i have heard tha using steroid for more time will lead to drug dependeny..and also there are lot of side effects like it maylead to increased respiratory tract infections