Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

In semen analysis asthenospermia has found. What is the medication for this ?

hi, I M 35 YEAR OLD MAN.. married above 5 years and no my semen analysis .. asthenospermia has found.. my pus cells 6-8 /HPF, count/ concentration 75 million, epith cells+ a few.. plz suggest me medicine , precautions and instructions
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  322
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
better you consult a surgeon
any condition like hydrocoel ' varicocoel should be excluded
antibiotics to be taken to control pus cells in semen
all sorts of addiction should be avoided
have healthy and balanced diet
medicines are prescribed for asthenospermia
diabetes should be excluded
treating doctor will help you
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor