Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

In my right breast there is a lump during more than one year

i m 19 years old my right breast there is a lump during more than one year.previously often a sharp pain use to happen over here.but now a days the pain happens regularly .is it breast cancer or something else?is it recoverable?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  366
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi..., you are young, hence the chances of the breast cancer is very less.., it can be fibroadenoma or galactocele.. only due to infection in the mammary gland , there is pain and swelling..
you need to be treated with antibiotics..consult a surgeon..
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor