Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

In early fifties, have got menses after a long period of time. What could be wrong?

Hi Doctors - My problem is that I am 51 and for the past two year have not seen my period . I have now started menstruating again in the past two day. What could be the problem. Regards Rachel Boya
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi madame Rachel welcome to H.C.M.Forum It could be physiological due to harmone changes . but you should consult a gynaecologist to exclude any infection, or some other changes . if the bleeding is more , dark coloured , or foul smelling you should see the doctor immediately. thank you.
Answered: Sat, 4 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor