Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

In comma due to congenital air filled lump and fever. What are the chances of recovering?

my friends best friend manage to go home from the hospital only to avoid miscalculation from common bed reaction as pneumonia . so she had a way to strips under the sun and had to breathe the cool air from the nearby city, but she conked out, knowing she had a lump right at the bottom of her head. we visited patients and the summary i gather was definite, they are congenital from the air-pockets , canals and due to lack of she was rushed to hospital and is under comma with hi_ fever reads 135 149 56, is that restricted or general so far as the graph is concerned will she be able to recover.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Chances of full recovery are remote.Hope for the best.I am sure by now you must have had an opinion of the Neurophysician and a Neuorsurgeon.
Answered: Fri, 30 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor