Owl Image

Implanon and bulging leg veins. Should I look for another doctor to remove it sooner?

my daughter got implanon in december, and in february she started getting knots in her lower legs. we had them sonogrammed and they are not quite varicose veins , but they do show the blood flowing backwards. they are getting worse and are now showing some bruising on the skin because they are more prominant. her doctor doesn t have another appointment available for another month to remove the device. should i look for another doctor to remove it sooner? and do you think these veins will shrink back down to normal after it is removed?
Fri, 20 May 2011