Immunosupressed for still s disease. Night chills, fever, fatigue with swollen, painful ankle, red spots in the area. Help

I am immunosupressed (taking kineret 200 mg, methotrexate 30 mg., prednisone 20 mg. for adult onset still s disease. Recently I had very bad night of chills, fever, fatigue, pain--like a bad still s flare only it lasted all night. Like I was getting an infection. 48 hours later, my right ankle is swollen and very painful, calf swollen and warm and painful, and I have a few red spots around the calf. Not raised spots. Not vascular looking either. Saw doc today who isn t sure what it is but gave me doxycycline. I had a similar incident in May only with left knee. Doesn t look like cellulitis or a DVT.
Sat, 23 Nov 2013