Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Imbalance, difficulty in viewing straight. Advised neuro injections. Suggestive vegetarian good supplement?

Sir,I am 39 years old man from India. I am a pure vegetarian and suffering with mild vision and head is turning around, I unable to stand straightly not in every time may be in some times.I can t see properly in straight way. It happens two years back and it comes again from two days. The Neuroligist advised me to eat chicken. But I am pure vegetarian and i expressed my inability. He prescribed Neuro kind Injections of Seven for day after day.What is your suggestion about my problem and what is the vegetarian food supplement instead of chicken ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
You might be suffering from vertigo, which causes gididness, imbalance, headache and reeling sensation.
Consult an ENT surgeon or physician for treatment.
Coming to the second part of your question, unfortunately for you, animal foods are better sources of B12 and B6 than the plant sources.
But you can include cereals( rice and wheat - outerparts in the form of bran) and diary products like milk and cheese in your diet which can also provide B complex vitamins.
Take green leafy vegetables and fresh and dark coloured fruits for antioxidants which prevent aging changes.
Hope I helped you. Take care..
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor