Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Im seeking help for Rheumatic.

Im seeking help for Rheumatic. My mother is experiencing severe pain on hands/ legs joints.. frequently what is the treatment for it.. when work is more she get pain more and even when medicine is skipped for a day. she will pain
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  1841
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
your mother has rheumatoid arthritis mu advice to you is go to a specialized orthopedic centre to get for a thorough series of tests and treatment
Answered: Wed, 24 Feb 2010
  User's Response

She should undergo blood tests/ x-ray done and seen a specialist to confirm this diagnosis?
Answered: Wed, 24 Feb 2010
  User's Response

you can go to HOSMAT- which is a specialized ortho centre . Dr KMK Verma phone number - 22215526;
Answered: Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor