Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Im having severe itches in my sexual area

I m SG from Kerala. I am 21 yrs old and 4 months pregnant . my problem is that I m having severe itches in my sexual area. I m hygenic and do keep my area neat. But, even then i face this problem.I m afraid whether its any sexual disease symptom coz my husband is also facing this problem and we do have sex twice in a week. I afraid whether tis would affect my baby in any ways..pls provide a solution for my problem..
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  239
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
look up vaginitis
Answered: Fri, 23 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor