Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

198 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I'm coming here to ask you if I can fix

I'm coming here to ask you if I can fix this problem I have with my vagina- it's extremely tight. I've been with 3 guys, and all 3 of them had given up trying to penetrate me because its so painful for me. I think I might have vaginismus. I I was always told that sex does hurt the first time, but I didn't know it was so painful that I couldn't even put a penis in. I was recently penetrated by fingers from the last guy I was with, and he was able to get it up there and thrust, it hurt quite a bit at first, but then I started to feel pleasure combined with a little pressure, he used only one finger. Next day I'm feeling a little sore, and there's a tiny bit of blood in my underwear. I became worried, so I went to the nearest urgent care to get checked out. The nurse tried to insert the tool normally used at the gynecologist, and my vagina tensed up so tightly, and it was painful for her to insert it. She resorted to her fingers with some lubrication on her glove, and it was still painful, I squirmed around a bit preventing her from inserting her fingers in. I felt so ashamed after and I felt like I wasted my time and hers, but she said my symptoms were normal as long as the bleeding wasn't excessive. I have read that sex therapy is used to help with vaginismus, but is there anything I can do by myself that can help?
Fri, 26 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

So a couple of months ago I dislocated my knee but soccer season is coming up and I m a afraid that I ll dislocate it again .. Once in a while out of the blue it starts hurting and I m always careful because it like feels loose you know? So is there anything I can do to make ot stronger or something? Will my knee ever dislocate again or nah?

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor I injured my Achilles in January 2009 it wasn t diagnosed until August 2009,after i changed doctors because my doctor of 23 years told me to take some panadol and go home i was getting old.On changing doctors,i was immediately sent for a CT Scan wher they found tendinosis of the Achilles. ULTRASOUND RIGHT ANKLE. August 2009 The distal end of the right Achilles tendon is diffusely thickened and has heterogeneous echotexture.Associated increased colour Doppler flow the features in keeping with neovascularisation. There are also hypoechoic foci within the deep fibres adjacent the calcaneal attachment in keeping with interstitial tear.There is a prominent fusiform component in the distal Achilles tendon spanning at least 40mm on a background of overall slightly thicker Achilles tendon.Associated mild bony irregularity of the calcaneal attachment.The thickened Achilles tendon also causes skin contour deformity .No bursa demonstrated deep to the Achilles tendon. Appearances consistant with Achilles tendinosis and interstitial tear.The tendinosis changes involve the majority of the tendon,though changes are more extensive in the distal 4cm.Associated bony enthesopathy changes. XRAY RIGHT ANKLE Bony irregularity and calcification demonstrated at the Achilles attachment at the calcaneal in keeping with a calcific tendinosis.Associated contour deformity of the skin overlying the Achilles tendon.Small plantar calcaneal spur and normal plantar arch .Hinfoot alignment is normal.Bony roughening over the medial malleolus and calcification along the line of the liganent,in keeping with previous ligament avulsion injury.Talocrural joint is preserved. That was the full report,i was told that no surgeon would touch me,i could only walk 50 yards without it flareing up,which as made my quality of life pretty poor for the last 2 years i went to a Podiatrist who made inserts for my shoes at considerable cost,thes have had no bearing on my situation,and as i have spinal canal stenosis you may appreciate that i am not very happy.I gave up work in November 2009, this was not a work related injury and contrary to the report above i have not had a previous injury to the ligament as stated (no injury that i am aware of. At this point in time i am having a flare up of the pain in my ankle,which means that it hadn t gone away but i was putting up with it (lifestyle and all).But for the past 2 monthss it astaken very little for it to become pretty walking to the mail box.just walking around the garden.I am now 62yrs and 6 months old,so as you may appreciate this as been going on for some time,drugs have not worked,and as a result i have seen another doctor who as sent me for a CT Scan on Monday 31st January,i am hopig this time for something positive to come from this although i have a feeling that the calcification will be more pronounced,but i am hoping that maybe he may refer me to a specialist.I have only one question to ask you Doctor,on first presentation of a swollen ankle and this description of how this happened (i was jogging around the garden table with my 2 grand chidren 4yrs at that time,when i suddenly pulled up lame {my words}.Should i have been sent for a ct scan as opposed to me asking after 4 visits for one only to get an XRAY of my ankle so that internal bone caner could be ruled out because he thought my pain was age related and a few Panadol would fix the problem? Maybe then a boot would have been fitted and i could have avoide 2 years of agony Thank You in anticipation PS I live in Australia

doctor1 MD

Hi, 2 days ago I was hit on the ear. Everytime I hold my nose close and try to breathe like I m unpopping my ear, air come out of my left ear. Right now, all I hear is ringing in that ear. Is there anyway to fix this without seeing a doctor personally?

Loading Online Doctors....