I'm being treated for upper respiratory infection. I'm on doxycycline

I'm being treated for upper respiratory infection.
I'm on doxycycline and 5mg prednisone
My regular meds are:

Zyrtec 10mg daily
Gabapentin 300/600 mg 2/day
Duloxetine 60 mg 2x/ day
Tramadol 50mg one/two tabs every 6hrs prn
Ibuprofen 800mg daily pen
Tylenol 650 to 1950mg 1/day prn
Aspirin 81mg 1/day
I smoke marijuana and recently dabbled in meth and drink beer occassionally.

I started on first 2 meds yesterday and
Came home and drank 2 beers took my meds and went to bed no problems and felt better today
Today; felt more energetic at work but by end of shift felt pretty cruddy and was using bathroom quite a bit
After getting home by 6 I decided to take a couple bumps of meth to get housework done. Didn't really drink the one beer I opened til close to 9pm and I basically chugged it then tookmymeds with some apple cider.
Half way into normal nightly med routine I suddenly felt query then all symptoms of need to purge arrived quickly which I vomited twice. Expelling any meds I had recently taken.
Feeling ok but still a little query.
Could this be everything, just the alcohol or just the meth use? Cuz I drank more first night on new meds and had no problems
Sat, 29 Sep 2018