I'm 20 and my left breast has been bigger than

I'm 20 and my left breast has been bigger than my right by like 1 cup size for quite a while. Here are my symptoms" plus I dont know anyone in my family whose had breast cancer before
-as of a month ago I've been having breast pain primarily in my left breast that lasts like 5 days before my period. But I've NEVER experienced it this bad before. Like its tender to the touch and super uncomfy to sleep. And it's also kind of itchy/irritated on some places.
-when it's cold my left nipple (only my left, not my right) prior to erecting, kind of puffs up around it (half an inch around the nipple puffs up) before getting hard. And it's only been happening as of this year I think so idk if it's normal?
Fri, 19 Oct 2018