Owl Image

If your blood vessels got blocked, Is there any way to clean it out ?

once your blood vessels got dirty(which i mean blocked.) there's no way to clean it out. is it true?
(sorry my english isn't good. i'm working on it.) something causes inflammation in your blood vessel and it got blocked when the fat got sticked to that inflacmmation. i'm not sure that i'm right or not. anyway i heard that once your blood vessels got dirty(which i mean blocked.) there's no way to clean it out. is it true? i'd be vegeterian already if i knew that before. they should put that on the AD.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
false, you can help to break down the plaque (name of the buildup). Low sodium diets, low fat diets and exercise can help with this. the disease is known as artherosclorosis, which is the blocking of the arteries from plaque, which if it stops flow completely can cause heart attack or stroke.