If you were able to make the decision of Who will get the heart transplant first between these, please advice

If you were able to make the decision of who will get the heart transplant first between these 6 patients?
Please let me know why and why not for each.. 1. Male 55yrs old. has 7 kids and works as a steelworker.. wife unemployed. he likes horticulture and want one day to grow oranges in his own farm.. 2. Female 28. A vocalist. has 2 kids, divorce. Reputation of being selfish and temperamental. 3.Male 42. Scientist leading authority in world for research AIDS cure. unmarried and hate dogs and children. 4. Male 10. father isa heart surgeon in another country. they are visiting and the kid is a straight A's student who want to be a doctor. 5. Male 65. The vice Presindet of the USA. people love him and want to be the next Presindet. 6. Female 39, widow, recent unemloyed has 3 kids. and always cheerful and love helping other.. TOUGH DECISION HUH...
Wed, 16 Dec 2009