If you have disease like diabetes, would you rather a or b in my given option ?

survey? - if you have disease like diabetes , would you rather a or b? to stop having or getting a disease like diabetes would you rather a) give up eating meat b) give up all your comfortable wealth - 401k, stocks, nice house, cars, desinger clothes, jewelry etc... why ? Recently a family member with high type 2, gave up eating meat and reduced their insulin intake, and now are in a very good healthy place. Jeff J - food in take is a very large part of diabetes. A healthy meal does not include high levels of fat, that comes from meat.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009