If you have chlamydia without treatment, will you die?

if u hav chlamydia and u dnt get the medicine cuz ur scared what ur parents will say.and its been almost a year without medicine.will you die?
Sat, 18 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
A friend of mines had to have surgery for not being treated early. So go get tested they usually give you 2 pills and it clears up in about 2 weeks. And if ur scared of telling your parents find an older family member or friend who you can trust and find a free clinic in your area
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
You have not mentioned that how do you come to know that you are having a chlamydial infection. Chlamydia can affect eye and urethra. If you do not have any eye or urinary symptoms then you need not to worry. But if you have symptoms then dont neglect it and go to your doctor for further treatment without hesitation.
Best wishes for your health.