Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

If you ever see a female smoking, what would be your instant reaction ?

if you ever see a female smoking , what would be your instant reaction ?
and why ? and what you think , female smoking is right or wrong ? according to me , its perfectly fine , most of my known female friends smoke .
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  317
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Firstly my reaction lll b normal, but i look at her 4 more times..i mean my eyes go tat side 4 2-3 times..just a short glance.but C women r different 4rm man in some cases... physically men r strong..n mental abilty is more 4 a women.. women smoking in these days is not a big deal, but it is not good 4 her lungs.smoking spoils men's lungs fast..then think abt women.. In cold countries they smoke 4 developin heat in their they may need it.. but i dont think tat women of of our country hav no need 2 smoke.We cant judge others habbits..its their wish, so it depends on her.
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor