If you drink one beer, in the middle of smoking crystal meth and then take 1.5mg of xanax. What can happen to you?

If you drink one beer, in the middle of smoking crystal meth and then take 1.5mg of xanax. What can happen to you? My friend just started acting really weird and she s smoked a bunch today I know and had just one beer then took 1.5mg of xanax but it was like not even 5 min after taking the xanax she started acting weird. She just kept losing consciousness and now she s passed out and kept forgetting everything she did like seconds before and I m really worried. She said she felt fine but she was also having like crazy muscle spasms. I don t know what to do.
Mon, 11 Jul 2011