If my brother ever threw up blood should I call the ambulance ?

If my brother ever threw up blood should I call the ambulance? Well he never actually threw up blood. I m just curios because I am overprotected of my little brother. He s 13, I m 22.... He gets sick a lot of times and every month he throws up. If I saw him 1 time, throwing up blood. Should I be worried and call the ambulance....?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
If he barfs up blood, call the ambulance immediately. Internal bleeding should not be taken lightly, and if you get him to the hospital quickly it can be taken care of effectively and efficiently. If you don't you could potentially be risking further damage and risking his life. as a general rule: if in doubt, call the ambulance/local medical hotline. Better safe than sorry. Hope it helps :)