If my BP is 101 over sixty is it dangerous ?

if your blood pressure is 101 over sixty is it dangerous? if your blood pressure is 101 over sixty is it dangerous?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
no this is a normal reading.

At what blood pressure reading should you go to the hospital? My Mom s bp was 192 over 115...should she go to the hospital? She is a spinal cord injury patient and she cant walk.

Hi I m a 57 year old male approx 40 lbs over weight and had lost 40 lbs in the last 6 months. I m on BP meds, no diabetes and cholesterol is good with no meds. My BP has dropped in the last few days to 101/ 58 and pulse is 87. I haven t had BP like that since high school. Kind of concerned but feel fine. Thank you for yor time, Gary

i am 15 years old and yesterday i had to take a urine sample because my last blood work came back messed up or something and today after school my mom called me and told me that my blood pressure was dangerously high it was 282 how bad is this or is she just being a over protective mom normally after sports i get light headed and i play basketball football and baseball for my school but i haven t been feeling that great lately and i have been feeling pretty week am i coming down with something or is this because of my blood pressure

Recent questions on  Hypertension

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...

My father Mr. Paresh nath Pal, 69 years old having major kidney failure, wanted to know about what are the ways or alternatives.

I am providing details about him till now.

He has Hyper Tension , Diabetes for near about last 20 years. Pacemaker have been implanted on 2006 because of low pulse rate.

According to his recent report on 8th april:

Blood pressure- 124\75

Blood sugar- fasting92\pp141

Blood urea-104

Blood creatinine-3.90

potassium 4.8

hemoglobin-9

Dear colleaggues, I'm Ingrid Hilman, MD, 58 years. had my stenting on 17 Feb, 3 stents in LAD and RCA.

Since 2 weeks ago, I develop severe headaches, esp during the iningt or when I wake up in the morning and also palpitation (heart rate > 90). I feel weak during palpitation. I do not have hypertension (my BP is between 90-110 and 70-80). I do not have obesity, smoking habits, my lab is pretty good only LDL 100.

Is this because of the herbresser that I take 3 times a day?

Other drug that I take;

- Aspirin 1 x 100 mg

- Plavix 1 x 75 mg

- Lipitor 1 x 10 mg.

Appreciate your inputs on my above complaints. Thank you very much

I am 54 yrs man. Last morning when I masterbaded, i passed some rust coulured semen and some light yellow coloured semen. I am single for the last 12 yrs but have had irregular sex with few partners with healthy and good background. I have no other problem, except high BP for which I take medicene and the BP remain under control. I also maintain normal health and am regularly practicing yoga. But I am very worried about the red semens. Pl advice what to do. Many Thanks!

I am a 25 yr old female that has recently lost 70 pounds and suffers from pcos. I am off all the bp medicines I was taking, and have been on a gluten free diet since 4/21/11 b/c I am allergic to wheat. I have been getting dizzy, lightheaded, and have a fast heart rate and low blood pressure when standing or sitting up. my heart rate is usually in the 60 -70 range when resting, and it's been in the high 90 - 100 range while resting. The dizziness started Sunday 6/19/11 all of a sudden, and I have kept track of my BP and symptoms since Sunday. I get this intense pressure in my head, and the get dizzy, and my heart will race when I start to feel yucky, I have trouble breathing, when my heart rate is up this high for no apparent reason. My BP will be 93/62 and HR 101 standing, or it can be 114/65 and HR 80 a few minutes later.. but if I go from lying down to sitting, it will be elevated, then it elevates when I stand, if I lay down everything is fine.. the pressure in my head goes away, the dizzyness goes away, and the HR goes back to normal... I have a shunt in place for hydrocephalus, my first shunt was placed at the age of two weeks, and first revision was done 4/5/2010. I want to know what is causing this fluctuation in BP and the dizziness, and fast HR...thanks

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...