If my BP is 101 over sixty is it dangerous ?

if your blood pressure is 101 over sixty is it dangerous? if your blood pressure is 101 over sixty is it dangerous?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
no this is a normal reading.

At what blood pressure reading should you go to the hospital? My Mom s bp was 192 over 115...should she go to the hospital? She is a spinal cord injury patient and she cant walk.

Hi I m a 57 year old male approx 40 lbs over weight and had lost 40 lbs in the last 6 months. I m on BP meds, no diabetes and cholesterol is good with no meds. My BP has dropped in the last few days to 101/ 58 and pulse is 87. I haven t had BP like that since high school. Kind of concerned but feel fine. Thank you for yor time, Gary

i am 15 years old and yesterday i had to take a urine sample because my last blood work came back messed up or something and today after school my mom called me and told me that my blood pressure was dangerously high it was 282 how bad is this or is she just being a over protective mom normally after sports i get light headed and i play basketball football and baseball for my school but i haven t been feeling that great lately and i have been feeling pretty week am i coming down with something or is this because of my blood pressure

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I am on 3 15mg tabs. of morphine a day, & a 30mg that is er. at bed. I want to taper off of them, but do not have a lg. quantity left. My pain mgmt. dr. lost his license, & it will be I don t know how long before I can get a new one, & I want to make my supply last that I have left.

Hi I have a BP monitor at home . Right now my reading is 130/86. I have a Bicuspic valve. Today I have been put on a low dose of BP medication after my clinic measured my BP at 151/113. This was taken immediately on arrival at the clinic after walking from the car park and a rather stressfull car journey. Am I right to be concerned about the starting medication on this evidence? .. I have recently had my personel BP monitor calybrated ..AGE 50 thank you

My father has multiple myeloma. he s on his third month of the BiRD treatment right now with Revlmid, biaxin and dexamethazone. his BP has been low this week and tonight has dropped to 101/53. he s weak and can t keep his eyes open and has sever leg cramps. He s been fairly active since on the treatment since this particular regimen can cause blood clots. He s coherent and not dizzy at all. we can t get him to drink much, but we are thinking maybe the low bp is due to dehydration. we can t get ahold of his doctor or nurse right now. should we worry? is there anything we can do to make it come up?

My mother is not feeling well, woke up 3:00am with shakes, couple hours later, vomiting and diahrea...feeling very week...BP 30 min ago 95/54, just moments ago, 101/45...has been able to keep down some soup, couple crackers, diet 7up...my first worry is her BP...?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...