If complete blood count test is normal, is there any possibilities to test hepatitis A,B or C positive ?

if your complete blood count test is normal, is there any possibilities to test hepatitis A , B or C positive? 24 years old female 62kgs have severe pain in the rectum and upper abdomen , pain during sex. have difficulties in passing out feaces, may take as long as 6 days without passing out feaces and when i pass out the feaces, they will be blood stained. used anusol suppositories, liquid paraffin and some antibiotics eg ciproflexin, doxycycline
Sat, 28 May 2011