Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

If a girl would give me oral sex what would happen to her ?

I have hsv 2 what if a girl would give me oral sex what would happen to her. this is if im not having an outbreak.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  364
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. HSV 2 infection is transmitted by physical contact. hence there is a chance of transmitting the infection.. However you may  prevent the transmission by using a condom and or dental dams.. Keeping the clothes on would give extra protection against transmitting the virus due to touch.. Alternatively you can use antiviral medications that would inhibit the transmission of the virus too. Vaccines against herpes are in the trial stages.. Use of the combination of the above measurses can reduce the possibilities of transmission of HSV 2 during sexual activities..

Answered: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You can still transmit the infection to her during the act. Use a condom, strictly no exchange of saliva or any secretions.

Answered: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor