Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

If I Have Been To A Cardiologist And Had A

If I have been to a Cardiologist and had a stress test, echocardiogram and diagnosed from them and my health now that I have had damage to the bottom of my heart but the blood flow and beating of the heart is good for my age of 71, should I urge my doctor to do an angioplasty or some other test?
Mon, 1 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

Loading Online Doctors....
If I Have Been To A Cardiologist And Had A