If I diet, will diabetes go away ?

i checked my blood sugar this morning, I did not eat breakfast,and my blood sugar was at 235, if i get on a diet will it go away?
Wed, 11 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi... It is your fasting blood sugar that you have checked and it is very high. Diabetes can be kept under by proper medication, regular exercises and proper diabetic diet. Diabetes is can be controlled and cannot be treated completely. There are few treatment option with stem cell administration under research stages that has been tried to cure diabetes. But it has not been still approved. So there is no way that the diabetes will go away as of now. We need to wait and see in the future if this can be achieved.. Hoping for the good..

General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Initially in the early stages of disease, your diabetes can be controlled by following a strict diabetes.

But it is not curable disease, once you have lost out on pancreas cells that secrete insulin- It is irreversible.
Diabetologist Dr. Balachandra .G's  Response
IT CAN ONLY BE CONTROLLED BY DIET DISCIPLINED LIFE STYLE DRUGS(MEDICATIONS) NEVER CURED TILL DATE.
Pulmonologist Dr.Ketankumar Chaudhary's  Response
FBS 235, SO YOU SHOULD GO FOR GLYCOSYLATED HB AND FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS FOR CONFIRM DIAGNOSIS OF DIEBETIS.
IF CONFIRM THAN CONTROLL SUGAR BY EXERCISE, DIEBETIC DIET AND DRUGS.