Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
188 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Idiopathic allergy, good doctors for treatment

i am a doctor from XXXXXXXXX. my sister is suffering from idiopathic allergy . i wanna visit XXXXXX with my sister who is 37yrs of age. would you pls suggest me the center on name of doctor who is best for allergy in XXXXXX?
Tue, 8 May 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Asthma & Allergy Resource Centre,Address:No 8, Karpagambal Nagar, Mylapore,Phone no:04424994044.You can try this centre.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am somewhat confused. I have been diagnosed with three different disorders in the past 2 years. 1. An Idiotpathic allergy 24-months ago (told to...

Recent questions on  Allergy

doctor1 MD

Hello, I ve had random breakouts of itchy skin on my face, especially on the apples of my cheeks. It becomes sensitive and painful as well as a bit...

doctor1 MD daughter she most of the time sick from allergies and she has really bad imune system I triend everthing from out of the counter from...

doctor1 MD

hey, im a 6'4" 24 male with no big medical problem. Currently taking allergy pills but nothing else. My left nipple showed to have a scab which...

doctor1 MD

My son had rushes in his chest and its sides, the doctot gave him elica cream to treat the rashes/allergies..
Aside from this cream is there any...

doctor1 MD

I have a scratchiness in my throat that comes and goes. there is no pain in swallowing or a sore throat .

doctor1 MD

Hi is there anybway of finding out what medication one is allergic to?

doctor1 MD

Can you kill or is there an antidote for this GMO drug Pegfilgrastiim. You already took my credit card. Where are you? The drug is neulastin. I am...