Iam experiencing extreme fatigue, frequent urination, lower back pain, with no UTI. What symptoms are these ?

Im 25 years old, I have one child 5 years old. For about a year Ive been experiencing frequent urination with NO UTIs or bladder infections. A few months ago I went to the ER with excruciating pelvic pain to find out I had PID. I had NO STDs or any infections other than that, so I didnt understand how I got it. Now 3 months later, Ive been experiencing extreme fatigue, frequent urination, lower back pain , bloating , and my right side of my abdomen appears distended. Im concerned it could be ovarian cancer?... All blood and urine tests at doc came back normal. Is this unusual at 25 to be worried of ovarian cancer? And how concerned should I be with these symptoms?
Thu, 19 May 2011