Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

IVF, trying to conceive. Surgery to remove fibroids. History of miscarriages. Treatment?

Hi, I had a natural conception in 2009, but had a miscarriage 5months later because of fibroids ,the fibroids degenerated after the miscarriage, had a surgery to remove the fibroids 3 months later. Started ivf 2 months ago. Had 27 eggs retrieved,22 survived, 12 fertilized, but had only 2 blast which were transferred on 14th July .i am now in the 2ww, did a HPT last night 12dp5pt and it was BFN. Should I be worried.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

You have got blastocyst transfer. This is excellent news. There are good chances for your pregnancy. Please get serum beta hCG to know the accurate pregnancy status.

All the best

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor