Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

IVF treatment, vision problems, diabetes. Taking vitamin tablets. Cure for symptoms?

hi i am 30 years old.myself XXXXXX. i went 2 eye clinic. i told doctor dat i am getting promblem to read from far.he told to test diabetes.i checked diabetes doctor told me dat i have diabetes and dat is 134.but he gave me one month he told me to do excercise and dieting .after one month he told me to do the same test.but at present he gave me vitamins tablets (fourte) for one months.please give me advise i am doing preganancy treatment(for conceiving)help weight is 71
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I presume your sugar levels are mildly high and that's why our doctor has not prescribed any anti diabetic drug to you.
Mild elevations of blood sugar can be made all right by means of calorie reduction,diet modification and exercises.
Reduction of weight will tremendously help you not only in controlling your sugar levels but also help you in conceiving.Your weight is definitely high.
I presume your doctor might have tested you for poly cystic ovary syndrome.
Please abide by the advise given to you by your doctor.
Addition of tablet METFORMIN 500 mg should help you ,but don't start it without discussing with your doctor.
Answered: Fri, 21 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor