Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

I would like to know some good Podiatrist [Footcare] in Bangalore

Hey I am looking for a Podiatrist in Bangalore cantonment area.I am enquirying on behalf of my brother aged around 53, 5 4 tall. He has some serious planter s warts/corns on both his feet in the heel area as well as under his big toe on both feet. Please advise. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You can visit any cosmetic dermatologist and they can take care of this.You do not need a podiatrist for this.Please talk to your family physician who is most suitable person to guide on this.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor