I went to urgent care on Saturday and they said

I went to urgent care on Saturday and they said I have Diverticulosis is small, bulging sacs or pouches that form in the inner lining of the intestine – usually the colon. I’m waiting for my apt to see my Doctor to get referral to a gastroenterologist on Thursday its Monday and I can’t wait until Thursday.
I have short breaths it hurts when I breathe and I’m starting to get diarrhea my pain got mild. Every time I lie down and get up it’s hard to breathe. Now my question is should I wait until Thursday to see a Dr ? Or are my symptoms serious and I need to see a Dr ASAP
Fri, 12 Oct 2018