I was using antidepressant and sulpiride for my anxiety, panic

I was using antidepressant and sulpiride for my anxiety, panic attack and mood disorders.I used them for 9 months(september 2018 to may 2018) and i got well.But now,it seems that i didnt get well completely because i have an obsession now.It may be sounds funny but,i think.i can beat the my university subjects and i will dead.i say "my heart will not be able to beat it,and i will have heart attack".When i sit in the chair to study subjects,i remember that fear and my motivation gets lower.Thats very annoying.And sometimes,that is rare but,for example,i am in the bus,and there is a accident outside,and my panic attack is get triggered by it.What should i do now?Is it true that i use only sulpirid 50 mg one capsule per a day now?And if it so,how much time should i use it?Or something else?Or ı have to use anti depressant too?Please,please,please help me please.Please respond to my email pleasee.I study geomatics engineering and i want double major with electronic engineering and i dont want to any blocker in my life.Please help me.
Sat, 13 Oct 2018