I was recently diagnosed with b12 deficiency (201 pg/ml). I've

I was recently diagnosed with b12 deficiency (201 pg/ml). I've also started going to the gym a lot and I've lost 12 pounds in the past three weeks. Today I did my normal 50 minute gym routine and right after I got horribly sick. I'm taking Zofran for nausea - which gives me headaches - but I'm trying to figure out if I'm hitting the gym too hard while I'm being treated for the b12 deficiency. Is a lot of cardio and some strength training too much?
Thu, 4 Oct 2018