I was on seroquel for aroun a mobth 150mg and

I was on seroquel for aroun a mobth 150mg and mirtazipine 15mg and ativan 5mg. I slowely weened off the seroquel and other stuff around 2 months. Its been a week since ive stopped and ive had bad anxiety. My chest hurts it feel like i cant breathe i have trouble swallowing sometimes. I have diarrhea to the point where its like im peeing. I havent been able to eat more then a few bites of food a day for around a week. My heart hurts i have insomnia and my mouth is super dry i feel
spacy or almost like i dont recognize my surroundings and my vison seems bot as good as it was. I have also just started cipralex around 4 days ago. I feel like im gonna go to sleep and not wake up.
Wed, 17 Oct 2018