Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

137 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I was involved in a terrible vehicle accident and another

I was involved in a terrible vehicle accident and another one 7 months my diagnosis from the first accident the ct scan made an incidental note of the cavum velum interpositum and in my second accident the ct scan said in the comparison section referring to the first diagnosis that it was this along with many other diagnosises have never and were never discussed with doctor said it was too long he didn't have time to go over it with me just read it myself......other medical people said they didn't know they cant discuss it with me...…..what I have read is it is a space in our head in infants and goes away as you grow older,,,, yet I am 42 been healthy as a horse and since these 2 vehicle accidents have had to shut my company down ...on disability....cant barely sweep floor,,, have tons of head issues and 12 other issues never dealt with …….please what does cavum velum interpositum mean to me
Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Had a vehicle accident which caused 2 herniated cervical discs, torn muscle in right shoulder . I am being treated with physical therapy . Since the accident, I have developed a strange sensation or pain down my left arm when I urinate. It feels like a tingling in the veins and involves my entire left arm. My doctor doesn t kniw what it is

doctor1 MD

Hi Dr. Rynne. I have a patient who has ED. He was in a VERY severe MVA and following the MVA he now has ED. He was seen by endocrinology and was given a clean bill of health there. The endocrinologist thinks it is neurological and involves the pudendal nerve. The patient has been seen by a urologist who has completed urological diagnostics, urine residual was 300 cc s with total volume of 1100 cc s. Kidney function tests were WNL. My question is, where to go from here? Is there a neurology specialty which deals with a situation like this and where would an expert be if one exists. We are in Detroit, MI area. Thank you so much!

doctor1 MD

hi ,I was involved in a car accident , was struck from behind by another vehicle.... I started to notice significant pain in my neck, lower part of my head,periodically I also feel pins and needles down my right arm . what advice would you give me? Thanks a lot!

Loading Online Doctors....