I was having pains in my sides and arms. can any Online doctor help me

hi everyone. I was having pains in my sides and arms, and now i m having a tightness/fullness in the center of my chest. Its not exactly a pain. i m getting really worried. i m only 13. can this be a heart attack? I m feeling kind of dizzy and sweaty now, I think its cuz i m worried though. please please please help, its 4:40 am right now and my family is asleep, i dont know what to do I have had panic attacks in the past. this is making me panic. Now that I think of it though, i was eating a lot today because i went out, and i came back sort of late (I had finished a shake late at night too) so that might be it. I am getting really dizzy and my stomach is kind of hurting. i told my dad and i was paniccing even worse when i was telling him my voice was sooo shakey and i was about to cry. i sipped some juice and layed down, and i think its easing. i think the rest is all in my mind. i dont want to have a heart attack, this is really scaring me.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009