I was diagnosed with papillary w/follicular variant Thyroid cancer May

I was diagnosed with papillary w/follicular variant Thyroid cancer May of 2018. Partial thyroidectomy May 2018, then the other half removed July 2018. In January, I experienced an ovarian cyst rupture, then in February 2018,

I experienced a sharp pain in my upper left abdomen/lower rib cage, and since then have felt lumps developing on the surface of my rib cage and in my abdomen, and am in constant pain ( scale between 2-7, can happen any time regardless of position, food, etc. ).

The whole left side of my torso is swollen, and I feel multiple lumps varying in size. An abdominal ultrasound, colonoscopy, and CT scan show no abnormalities, and healthy organs (besides a small spot on my right lung).

RAI whole body scan in August 2018 showed uptake in the abdominal area I'm experiencing pain and swelling in. Losing weight, but remaining bloated. Left breast is smaller and whole bottom half of it feels like a long hard lump similar to the lumps I feel in my abdomen.

Family history of breast and ovarian cancer, multi-generational, both sides. My doctor says she can't help me, and doesn't want to try anymore tests. She doesn't feel the lumps I feel, but she presses so light, and they lumps are deeper, but the swelling is clear.

I am unsure where to turn, and not sure whether what I'm experiencing in my abdomen is just normal fat tissue or something more. I don't know if I should search for a second opinion. I just want answers and to not be in pain anymore.
Mon, 29 Oct 2018