Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I was diagnosed with mastocytosis as a child. Is it possible to be having papules erupting now at age 30?

Hello, i was diagnosed with mastocytosis as a child, it went away by age 6. is it possible to be having papules erupting now at age 30? I also have plaque psoriasis , are they related?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
what were u excatly diagnosed? since u recovered from it completely i assume u had solitary mastocytoma or urticaria pigmentosa. if u have been developing new onset papules , it would be quite difficult to say what it is without seeing u , but there is a possibility that they may be lesions of psoriasis, since u are a patient of plaque type psoriaisis.sending pictures would help.there is no connection between psoriaisis and mastocytosis.

Dr.Resham Vasani
Anand Polyclinic,
Near Mani's Lunch Home,
Ruia College Road,
Matunga east
022 24142841
Answered: Mon, 17 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor