I was diagnosed with crps, formally known as rsd, approximately

I was diagnosed with crps, formally known as rsd, approximately ten years ago. It stemmed from an elective hammer toe surgery in 2006. I have lived with progressively worsening chronic pain since then, the first four years of which I took care of non medicinally; i.e. vipassana meditation, and 12 step programs. I visited many doctors from 2006 until today, but never got pointed in the right healing direction. In 2000 I started taking non narcotic pain medicines; i.e. lyrica, neurontin, etc. After two years of this I was prescribed narcotics; i.e. dilaudid, morphine, fentinyl, methodone. Unfortunetaly, although these medicines worked well with easing the ever increasing pain, I became very dependent, and suffered. I also tryed every type of pain remedy I could (p/t, tens, o/t, hot-cold, etc), to no avail. I am 64 years of age, free from all medicines, but am having pain beyond belief. I require monitored pain meds, and am willing to try any type of therepy. I recently fell and torn a muscle and tendon in my left should, as I don't feel my feet when waking, only pain. Please advise....Gene Baldenko
Sun, 7 Oct 2018