I was diagnosed with breast cancer abt 6 mths ago.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer abt 6 mths ago. The specialist said watch and wait - meaning they wont do anything - because of my age.
My left breast has swollen (the one with the lump) and my shoulder and neck pain are getting quite bad. the pain goes up the neck to my scull. My GP says this is arthritis.
I often have pain in the left elbow and pain in other areas too. I am on maximum medication for osteoporosis in the lower back - including Morphine patches and Lyrica.
Do you think my G.P. is correct in saying the left shoulder and neck pain are arthritis?
I would really appreciate your opinion. Angela, Tasmania Australia.

Thu, 4 Oct 2018