I was diagnosed with Pelvic inflammatory disease, but dont have

I was diagnosed with Pelvic inflammatory disease, but dont have any STDs. My symptoms were painful intercourse, sharp pelvic pain that comes on suddenly and lasts about a minute or two, (it happens maybe once a day but always goes away, sometimes it happens with bowel movements,) bad odor/discharge, and my cervix is inflammed. These have been going on for a year. The doctor only did a pelvic exam and pap smear and urinalysis. No sonograms. I was put on antibiotics for STDs but my condition hasn't improved and my doctor isnt helping and insists itll go away on it's own. I wanted to get a second opinion and see if they misdiagnosed me, or if it's normal for me to still be having symptoms after the two week antibiotics.
Wed, 24 Oct 2018