I was diagnosed over t2.5 years ago with non eschemic

I was diagnosed over t2.5 years ago with non eschemic cardiomyopathy, angiogram showed no lockage, my heart has gotten worse and is only able to work at 30% says my Dr.
Im extreemly tired most of the time being on my feet to take walks is difficult with the coolervtemps this time of year, i haveva difficultbtime just climbing stairs, as i lice on a second story apt with 15 steps to climb. joften an so fatuqued all i can do is sit or lay down, sometimes im dizzy, i also was diagnosed with seizures in 1991, Had a gran mal seizure in Sept 1992 i could not work for a month after, then could not remember how to do my job when i returned and i never could get back up to speed with my production in Data entry . i was told im pemanantly disabled i 1994 but worked nights as motel clerk from jan 1995 til End oct 1998. have not worked since been diagnosed with acid reflux, history of stomach ulcers as well as anxiety and depression all these things happpened since 91
Sat, 29 Sep 2018