I was constantly leaking amniotic fluid, what the risks are ?

My name is Collette. I am 21 and 3 months into my 3rd pregnancy. I just found out about a week ago that I was even pregnant to begin with. I had no idea because I had just recently had a miscarriage in the middle of May, so I, apparently, conceived almost immediately following that. With my first 2 children I had C Sections- one was a non emergency (just didnt go anywhere after so long) but my second was an emergency. I was constantly leaking amniotic fluid for months, randomly, and when I'd consult my doctors they said it was normal to have discharge. My concerns were not taken seriously just to find out that I hardly had any fluids the day I delivered my, now, 8 month old. My concern now is that I am pregnant again and I just had a C Section 8 months ago. This would obviously be my 3rd C Section in only 4 years. I would like to know what the risks are.
Fri, 21 Aug 2009