Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

I want to reduce my weight

I m just 18yrs old but my weight has crossed my age limits its95kg , want to reduce weight..

Asked On : Tue, 30 Nov 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  366
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

Body Mass Index( BMI) is a measure of someone's weight in relation to height. Age will not be needed in calculating the BMI. so for any person the height is equally important to their weight. To maintain a normal BMI ( 18.5-24.9) , one should have a balanced diet , with physical activity at least for 30-60 minutes , taking food in equal intervals of time , that is try taking five small meals rather than three big meals and include more of fiber rich foods like whole fruits and raw vegetables in the diet. Take at least 3-4 litres of water per day.
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
with weight you should mention how much weight you are.regularly you have to follow the health tips that you can decrease your weight.
1 do exercise regularly atleast for half-an-hour daily.
2 avoid takaing of junk food
3eat food at small intervals in small quantities.
Answered: Wed, 1 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor