Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

I want to reduce my weight. Give me suggestion

i am 23 yrs old , but i am look like a aged person , i want to reduce my weight , plz give me a solution....
Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Maintain a diet diary. Whatever you eat measure it and you automatically control your weight Measure=control. Be aware of whatever you are eating.Think good about yourself. Get a diet plan from dietitian.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Take low fat,carbohydrate diet.
Avoid fried and junk food,
Take more green veggies and salads.
No food in between your two meals.
Important is regular exercise,go for running,jogging,swimming daily for 30-40 mnt.
Ok and bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor