Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I want to reduce fat

hi m 24f, married. i want to reduce my tummy fat n hips fat. my breast is also heavy. i want to become slim-trim. plz recommend me some exercises.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  273
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.First it is important to know BMI of yours.means ratio of height and weight.Normal for females is 23.With help of this you can fix up your target for weight loss.You should be targeting 10% of total weight of your body as target means if you are 70 kg then your target will be to loose 7 kg in a year.Do regular exrecise like brisk walking,skipping rope,abdominal muscles strengthening exercise which will tone up your muscles and reduce fat at particular place.Improve your posture,sit and sleep right,Avoid fried foods,cut down intake of tea/coffee,cheese,butter etc.Take help of your doctor.
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor